- LinkedIn: this site includes more than 57,000 alumni, students, faculty, staff, and affiliates.
- Tufts Career Networking Group on LinkedIn: a group of 7,000+ members open to providing career advice.
- Tufts Online Community: alumni directory that provides access of all 100,000+ alumni around the world
- CareerBeam (accessible through the Tufts Online Community): a massive directory of people, companies, job listings, and professional organizations, such as the Mass Biotechnology Council and Global Association of Risk Professionals.
- Shared Interest Groups: professional groups of alumni, including the Tufts Lawyers Association, Tufts Environmental Alumni, and Tufts Social Impact Network. Other groups include cultural and identity groups like the Tufts Muslim Alumni Associations and Black Alumni Association.
- Regional Chapters: covering 30 states and 30 countries, including multiple chapters in California and Pennsylvania, and the Netherlands, Japan, and Turkey.
Make the most of your Tufts network through our upcoming career webinars, which are led by industry experts. On February 15, Don Gabor, networking expert and best-selling author of How to Start a Conversation and Make Friends, will show you how to increase you odds or connecting with colleagues, clients, and prospects at company events, industry conferences, and other business meetings. Topics include establishing networking goals and preparing for events, breaking the ice, turning small talk into conversations, and more.
Networking to Build Business Contacts
February 15, 2017, 8 pm EST